Elproma RBMTX-Lite Series
The RBMTX-Lite is a low-cost, very small router made for wireless m2m applications. It is a compact device which supports 3G or 4G (option), WiFi (option), Ethernet networks and RS232, RS485 and USB (option) interfaces. It is dedicated for users looking for easy and robust mobile Internet access. Internet connection is easily available and configurable via internet browser without any need of installing software or drivers for the device.
The RBMTX-Lite is a universal solution for all low-volume M2M/IoT and mobile data applications including metering, traffic systems, transportation and logistics, security, vending machines and facility management.
Product Features & Specification
- OpenVPN, IPSec, etc.
- 4G Cat. 1 modem B1/B3/B7/B8/B20@LTE, 900/2100MHz@UMTS, 900/1800@GSM
- 3G modem 900/2100MHz@UMTS, 900/1800MHz@GSM
- Dual SIM for roaming scenarios
- TCP/IP, E-mail protocols, SMS, MMS
- Python, “C” or Bash-script programmable
- Modbus RTU – Modbus TCP gateway/converter
- Extremely compact (only 83 x 60 x 34 mm with connectors)
- Rugged metal housing
- DIN rail etc. are available as accessories
- Also available as a programmable Linux platform
- Internal microSD memory card
- Control and alerting via E-mail and SMS
|RBMTX Lite||3G, 7.2 Mbits, RS232/RS485, Ethernet 10/100 Mbits, USB, WiFi and Dual SIM options|
|RBMTX Lite||4G, 7.2 Mbits, HSDPA 42 Mbits, RS232/RS485, Ethernet 10/100 Mbits, USB, WiFi and Dual SIM options|
Product Specifications – see datasheets in Manufacturers Documents