Etic Telecom M2Me Client Software Lifetime licence
Product Features & Specification
- The M2Me Client Software is loaded onto the remote operators PC or tablet enabling connection to the M2Me Connect Service.
- Using the M2Me connect service you can from your PC be “teleported” in real time and safely onto the remote site you want to monitor and maintain.
- M2Me enables machines to be securely and remotely maintained all over the world via existing Internet access, 4G/3G+, PSTN, GSM data or ISDN networks.
- Secured remote maintenance over Internet, 4G/3G+ or Wifi without using the End Users own network
- The operator can receive alarm updates via SMS or email and trigger a connection using PC or tablet PC to display technical charts
- The remote software dramatically improves End User satisfaction and cuts travelling costs for the machine Operator/Service provider
- Remote users are authenticated by IPSec VPN with security certificate, remote access to equipment is via login with password and knowledge of a private key of the equipment located in the factory
- Remotely access multiple RAS devices
||Single M2Me Client Software Lifetime licence (one per hardware device)
||Pack of 5 x M2Me Client Software Lifetime licence (one per hardware device)
Product Specifications – see datasheet in Manufacturers Documents
To be order separately: RAS unit